Gordon Ramsay's Spicy Mexican Eggs

Leave a Comment

I saw this brunch recipe on YouTube and just love watching people cook and more often than not I'm a visual learning so I didn't use a recipe for this and just winged it. It's really easy to make and the most difficult part is getting the eggs in their wells but even that wasn't very difficult. You can find the link to the recipe down below.


I added cumin and cayenne pepper since I did not have any coriander seeds and wanted to add a little more heat. I also did not halve my corn tortillas as the recipe calls for since my dish was a bit deeper than the one he used. 


My husband loved it and I can't wait to make it for my in-laws at some point. 

The site does not have a video and for some reason he does not have it on his YouTube channel and only a pirated version exists so you can just search YouTube to locate the video.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment