Kyra Botanica Teas

1 comment

It seems like everyone is into herbal tea these days and I have to admit its a pretty recent love for me. I tend to be pretty basic in most areas of my life and tea has never been the exception until as of late. Now I find myself moving from the basic plain jane tea, with a little lemon and honey, to a wide variety of herbal blends. However, I've always stuck to bagged tea and never felt the need to move toward loose leaf until I ran across this Etsy Shop. You can order just one tea but there were so many I wanted to try that I did four which will save you money.





The packaging is nice and it is shipped in a double box so it would make for a good gift although the presentation would have been nicer with a ribbon or twine instead of yarn the contents more than make up for it.





The pictures in her shop do these teas real justice and I wasn't disappointed in the least bit by what I saw and actually received. The come sealed and she makes these when she receives your order so you know they're fresh and not made in massive quantities stored in a room somewhere. They look absolutely gorgeous.





Holy Basil Renewal Tea:

Milky Oats, Holy Basil, Hawthorne Berries, & Licorice




Lavender Lemonade:

Lavender, Lemon Peel, Lemon Balm, Lemongrass, & Orange Peel.




Artemis Dream Tea:

Spearmint, Lemon Balm, Mugwort, Hops, Lavender, Chamomile, & Fennel




Day 1 Tea:

Yarrow, Rasberry Leaf, Milky Oats, White Peony, Ginger, Cinnamon, & Hawthorn Berries.



I can't wait to try all of these and since I don't have a tea diffuser I will be using my French Press. Most of these teas take anywhere from 10-20 minutes to steep and I'd rather do more than one serving at a time since I typically drink my tea iced this time of year anyways. Although I may try the Day 1 Tea hot since its for the first day of your period and may be more soothing that way. 


Each of these teas normally run $10 a piece but for all four it was $34 + $4 shipping. It saved me a bunch on shipping to do it this way. She has plenty more so check her out and I'll let you know how amazing these blends taste cause they sure look amazing.













1 comment:

  1. I need to try this!! I love green tea so I know I will just love these:) great post

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete