T.J. Maxx Haul

Leave a Comment

I'm a total sucker for T.J. Maxx especially their clearance!

 This Bliss toner sells for $26 at Sephora which I'd never give but I do like this toner and it normally sells for $12.99 at T.J. Maxx. Today it was on clearance for $7! That's a win in my book.

This buy here actually makes me wish I had internet on my phone. It was clearanced from $5.99 to $4.50. Come to find out its only $3.00 of elf's website. I guess when you figure in shipping its a steal but still a bit of a bummer to see T.J. Maxx selling above the retailers price. 

These under-eye patches sell for $9 at Ulta so I thought for $4.99 I'd give them a try. You get 5 sets so that works out to about $1 a treatment. The reviews are pretty good and I'm looking forward to trying them.

The Cala sponges come in a set of two for $2.99 and retail for $6. I used them as soon as I got home with my cleanser and really like them. They are very gentle on my face.

This is a sparkling pomegranate juice that I got for my husband. I'm not a huge fan of pomegranate but he loves it so for $3.99 I thought I'd let him try it out. 

This little facial brush is by Spa Sister and is cruelty free retailing at $8.00. T.J. Maxx sells it for $3.99 and it was on clearance for $3. I tried this before using the Cala sponge and it was harsh. Very harsh. I use the PMD every week but wanted a brush for my cleanser...bad idea. It hurt my face and felt like it was scratching the skin. I think this would work for anyone not using microderm as my preschooler said it was very soft.

This was my final item and made me very happy. Its a dress for my daughters birthday as she will be turning 4 very soon. I love the colors and the material is so light and airy. I got it for $14.99.


Then at Bath & Body Works I was able to get some candles with a 20% coupon. The Lavender Vanilla is a 4 oz which they no longer stock but the cashier said they had testers in the back, for smelling, that she could sell me. So not only was I able to get some small ones for my daughter, yes i know it sounds weird but she's an old soul who likes taking baths by candle light with my supervision lol, and my 4 oz candle. I love their 4 oz candles because they burn so evenly. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment