Petit Vour March 2014 Unboxing

Leave a Comment

For those of you who are not familiar with Petit Vour I discovered this little gem about a month back and couldn't wait to try. It is a Vegan Cruelty-Free Beauty Subscription Box. Now I am not personally a Vegan nor do I use only cruelty-free products but I'm finding I have a higher interest and if you can find something of better or equal quality without the cruelty I see no reason not to.


A monthly subscription is $15 with free shipping to the U.S. For Canada its $23 with free shipping and $30 with free shipping for international customers.


I was very happy with the variety and a lot of the items are high end and very luxurious which I really like.


NCLA Nail Wraps $18

This one item covers the cost of the box making the rest perks. The design is pretty nice and I'll give them a try. I don't know that i'd pay $18 for them but I didn't have to now did I ;)


Lotus Wei Balancing Serum Quiet Mind $8.25
The full size is 2 oz and retails for $50 so the 10ml equals out to about $8.

The Quiet Mind Serum smells a bit like lemon grass and is suppose to be applied on your face and pulse points.


I.C.O.N. India Oil $3.58
The full size retails for $40 for 3.8 oz.

It has a very appealing almost floral scent and is meant to be used in your hair wet or dry.



California Naturel Skincare Sample Set $3? (Just a guess)
The full sizes retail for $35-$45 each.

From what I understood they had not been released yet for sale but I could be wrong.


LAFACE Hydrating & Firming Body Lotion $2.47
The full size is 6.7 oz and retails for $70


I guess this comes with the NCLA Nail Wraps so $0

The final total: $35.30 for a box I paid $15 for. I'd say that's a win for me. Plus I was pretty impressed with the products and can't wait to try each one out. 

Petit Vour is currently updating their website so its active but I wasn't hugely impressed but the upcoming changes that they've shown previews of looks really cool. 

Also their customer service feels so personal like you've just ordered from one individual. They are very nice.



0 comments:

Post a Comment