Stuffed Poblano's w/ White Almond Sauce, Queso Fresco, & Pomegranate Seeds

Leave a Comment


This is one I saw on Diner's, Drive-Ins and Dives on the episode Peppers, Pork and Poutine Season 17 episode 5 from the Barrio Cafe in Phoenix AZ. I just had to recreate it for my husband. I will give you a run down on the ingredients but I just watched the episode on how to put it all together. The prep work is killer. There is a lot of chopping and peeling etc etc. So here is what goes into all of it! 

Sauce

Olive Oil
Shallots
Garlic
Salt
Pepper
Thyme
White Wine
Heavy Cream
Sugar
Almonds



Stuffing

 Olive Oil
Chicken
Kosher Salt
Pepper
Red Onion
Shallots
Garlic
Apples
Pears
Dried Cranberry's
Dried Apricots
Golden Raisins
Tomato Paste
Red Wine
Sugar
Pecans
Walnuts
Cilantro



Garnish

White Queso Fresco
Pomegranate Seeds
Cilantro



And of course you need your poblano's roasted and peeled prior to stuffing! There ya have it. If I can do it anyone can. I an no chef!


0 comments:

Post a Comment