Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Stuffed Shrimp

Leave a Comment

I can't exactly go taking credit for this recipe as it was something my MIL had us help prepare on one of our camping trips. Trust me we didn't cook like this when we went camping when I was growing up but I love the idea. I forgot to take pictures after everything was cooked so you'll have to forgive me and maybe next time around I'll remember. 

What You'll Need


2 Jalapeno's (seeds removed & sliced into 1/8 inch strips or smaller)

21 Large Shrimp (shelled & veins removed)

7 Slices of Bacon (cut into 3 equal sections)

Skewers

Parmesan (optional) 


As you can see its pretty easy. You just need to place the jalapeno slice where the vein use to be and the wrap the bacon around to hold it into place. Then slide in onto the skewer. Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your bacon and what kind of grill your using. You can roll them into Parmesan before putting them on the grill if you like. I chose not to this time because I was making a green chili sauce to go on the side. We did these on our George Foreman grill but it worked just fine when we did them at our camp site. Happy Grilling!




0 comments:

Post a Comment