Tiffany Rothe Workouts

Leave a Comment
I finally decided to make some dietary and fitness changes.
A lot of people come to my blog because of the 3 Day Workout.
I think its a good kick start but it didn't really work for me long term.
So about a week ago I happened upon a video on YouTube of someone talking about belly fat.
I had ran across a pin that talked about the different types of belly's and mine fell under stress.
I told myself that there was nothing I could do about it because it wasn't a dietary issue.

This guy laid it all out that if you want to loose belly fat really fast you have to cut the carbs, fruit juices, soda, basically the things that turn to sugar in your body because that's where they go. I don't know about everyone else but my food chart consists of bread, potatoes, pasta, and rice. I've always eaten a ton. So I decided I would reduce the carbs drastically. While I was watching his video I saw the Tiffany Rothe Workouts. She is amazing and has free workout videos on YouTube. She has studied with Billy Banks, Jane Fonda, and others. I started working out first thing in the morning, reducing my calorie intake, cutting the carbs, and I lost 7 lbs in the first 5 days. No unusual and unhealthy tricks just being healthy. I have 13 lbs to go but I'm trying to focus on feeling comfortable with myself and not a number or specific size.

This is her YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TiffanyRotheWorkouts/videos

One of her first Q & A sessions answered some of my most important questions and she does a really good job explaining how to do her workouts and the problems almost every woman faces when they workout.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEEEel2z1cM

So check her out and let me know what you guys think and the progress your making. I haven't joined her inner circle because when I heap to many changes on myself at once i usually backslide so I'm slowly implementing things. I may decide to join later.

I also wanted to note that I haven't decided about before and after photos. I personally feel that a woman of a healthy size does not want to see a skinny girl get skinnier. I'm not a stick but I like Tiffany's outlook about being happy with yourself and not aspiring to be someone else, which is something I do often. So I just choose to not put up my photos because I'm nothing exceptional, I'm just me and want to have a healthy body fat level, and not be a stick figure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment