Dr. Oz's Slimdown Drink

Leave a Comment

1 Cup of Grapefruit Juice

2 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar

1 Tsp of Honey (Optional)

I thought I would try adding this to my diet and workout plan to help burn that extra fat. So we'll see if this gives me that added boost. I debated actually juicing grapefruits but I'm a big fan of the Del Monte pre sectioned grapefruit so I picked up a 64 oz container of no sugar added grapefruit.


I added with the water into the blender and let it rip. It will get super foamy and will of course have pulp but when I compared the price of 10 grapefruit it would have cost me more money and time. So I mixed her up and poured it into a pitcher so I can add the vinegar and honey as I go. The taste isn't the problem, it really burns my throat. The acid level in this drink is a bit harsh and may be too much for some people. 


According to my calorie counter on SparkPeople it is more than just 70 calories even if it is just the juice and came to a total of 105 calories with the honey. I'm not a big fan of drinking my calories and if it just comes down to needing more Vitamin C than I think a pill would be more cost effective and not as harsh on my throat. So I'm going to try this for a few days possibly a week. 

Currently I'm at

148 lbs

25% body fat 

So we'll see how my body fat improves. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment