Million Dollar Brownies

Leave a Comment



Ingredients

Caramel Sheets

Pecans (1 1/2 Cups or more)

Brownie Mix (I prefer Duncan Hines Fudge)

 

Mix your brownie mix as you normally would an only add half to a 9 x 13 pan. The Caramel Sheets come in circles so you'll have to cut them to fit the pan. Word to the wise leave the paper on to cut, learned the hard way a long time ago. Anyways then you sprinkle the pecans on top, cover with batter, and add more pecans.


However, like all things, practice teaches you how wrong you've been doing something so I think it would be best to mix the pecans with the batter and then top. 


You can use caramel pieces, which I have, but I've found that they sink to the bottom and do not melt evenly or at all. So you can find the Caramel Apple Wrap's around Halloween time. I wait until they go on sale/clearance after the holidays and buy them for $1 a piece. You do not need a whole package so they really last. 


Bake per your boxes directions and ta da! I could not get a good enough picture to capture the awesomeness that are these brownies. They are so good! I make them for everything. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment