Pumpkin Ravioli Success!

Leave a Comment
Pumpkin Ravioli 

You can find the recipe at the link below 
Hers look amazing and granted mine don't look anything like hers but I got an A++ from my husband so wasn't to bummed about presentation points :) I actually did not try them, I do not like pumpkin and you'll find a lot of the recipes I put on here I do not eat. I am the pickiest person in the world but I like to cook things my husband enjoys and I don't want my daughter to be as picky as I am!


I recommend cutting the filling recipe by half even if you use both batched of dough because it is a lot of filling!


I reduced the amount of filling after I took the photo because I realized the ratio was off so be sparing with your filling.


I dusted them well and placed them in a sealed container until I was ready to cook them, about an hour later. I had always heard it was cook to do this before cooking them and because I didn't need them for a while it worked out perfectly. As you can see I closed them using a fork to press down but I'm really thinking I should have used a Ravioli Stamp, Large Square, 3" (Google Affiliate Ad) which I'm thinking of investing in instead of a pasta maker.



As you can see I burnt my garlic but otherwise it was a success. 


My husband said it was one of the best thing I ever made so I'm deeming this a success! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment