3 Day Diet Day 2 Breakfast

Leave a Comment
Couldn't sleep last nite and hoping it doesn't throw off my diet plan if I take an extra long nap today while my hubby's home. :)

So I weighed in again this morning and either one of 3 things happened:
1.) I'm super human and actually lost 7 pounds
2.) I retain water like nobody's business or
3.) I broke my scale

So i'm recording my weigh in from this morning but will weigh again around lunch time when I get up from my  nap.

Day 2 weigh in: 151

Day 2 Breakfast


Menu

1 slice of Toast
1 Egg (it doesn't specify what kind)
1/2 Banana
Water (no coffee or tea allowed today or tomorrow)


*Disclaimer: This is not my diet plan I am just following it. Check with your doctor before doing this diet and read the blog link provided. I am simply sharing my experience with this diet and not recommending it*

0 comments:

Post a Comment