3 Day Diet Day 1 Lunch

Leave a Comment
So if you read the previous post you can read all about the diet but here is the link for the blog that I got the diet from again: http://blessedmommy.hubpages.com/hub/Lose-Up-To-10-Pounds-In-3-Days-On-The-3-Day-Diet

Day 1 Weigh In: 158lbs (from early this morning)

Day 1 Lunch




Menu

1 slice of Toast (again I went with wheat)
1/2 cup of Tuna (one can drained)
Coffee or Tea (I went with iced coffee with a little creamer)

So what I did was toasted my bread on the flat iron with a little spray vegetable oil and seasoned it with 
Mrs. Dash Garlic & Herb. The site tells you that you can use salt and pepper so I figured Mrs. Dash was as good as anything.  Then I placed the tuna on top along with some more Mrs. Dash. I cheated a lil a sprinkled 1 Tlbs of Parmesan cheese which was 20 calories. It actually tasted pretty good. My coffee was really weak but I don't have to drink anymore for the rest of the three days which I'm very happy about.

*Disclaimer: This is not my diet plan I am just following it. Check with your doctor before doing this diet and read the blog link provided. I am simply sharing my experience with this diet and not recommending it*

0 comments:

Post a Comment