3 Day Diet Day 1 Dinner

Leave a Comment
Make sure to scroll down for the other meals and check out the blog with the menu for all three days. Blog I got the diet from: http://blessedmommy.hubpages.com/hub/Lose-Up-To-10-Pounds-In-3-Days-On-The-3-Day-Diet

Day 1 Weigh in: 158lbs

Day 1 Dinner






Menu

3oz of any meat
1 cup of green beans
1 small apple
1/2 banana
1 cup of vanilla ice cream
Water

I steamed my green beans and only seasoned my chicken with Mrs. Dash. Its actually a lot to eat! I will exercise later on to target my problem areas and see how tomorrow goes.

*Disclaimer: This is not my diet plan I am just following it. Check with your doctor before doing this diet and read the blog link provided. I am simply sharing my experience with this diet and not recommending it*

0 comments:

Post a Comment